
VI Seminário de Estudos sobre Linguagem e Significação (Selisigno) e VII Simpósio de Leitura da UEL, eventos simultâneos que devem reunir cerca de 500 participantes, de Londrina, região e estados vizinhos.
SELISIGNO is an event that had presentations, speeches and mini courses, among other things. It took place on UEL's campus this year, and on Fridady I had the opportunity to give one of the mini courses to about 30 teachers and future
teachers on how to use authentic material and realia in the classroom when
teaching a foreign language.
This was fun to prepare because it's all the types of materials you would like to see as a student learning a language: local newspapers, travel brochures, local maps and restaurant menus, tv news, movie trailers, music, etc. The only problem was that this for teachers of all disciplines so I had to give it in Portuguese - 4 hours! But actually, it went pretty well, despite my mistakes. The teachers were very patient and I think I was still able to make myself understood.
It was an excellent experience and I'm really glad I was able to present
at this event. Thanks to the coordinators of SELISIGNO at UEL and to Viviane Furtoso (Coordinator of the Portuguese for foreigners classes at UEL) for giving me the opportunity to participate!

No comments:
Post a Comment